Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

I know this is a week for the best 2015 books I have read, but I am doing the two chicks on book end of the year event, so I don't want to repeat topics and instead moved this topic up. I decided to go with books that are already released and actually able to buy since pre-orders will be covered in future most anticipated books of 2016 posts.

Released Wishlist



1. The Hogwarts Library by JK Rowling- I neeeeeddddd.
2. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Illustrated Edition - I neeedddddd even more.
3. Rule by Jay Crownover - I am also in need of a great romance.
4. The Raven Boys books by Maggie Stiefvater - and a series worth a series binge.
5. See How They Run by Ally Carter - I just love her so much and need a good spy book right about now.

Wishful Thinking


1. A Harry Potter prequel series - The show in London needs to be written and distributed to everyone.
2. A new Melina Marchetta book - Don't we all?
3. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare - A guilty pleasure that I am very impatient for.
4. ADSOM #3 by V.E. Schwab - I have a feeling book 2 is going to kill me.
5. Another Heist Society book by Ally Carter - I MUST KNOW HALE'S NAME!

I hope we have similar interests on this list! Don't forget to link your TTT posts below!

2 comments:

  1. I am dying to get the Illustrated Edition! IT IS SO PRETTY!! I have the Hogwarts Library but the old one. I feel like Rule would be a Dana book. I'm glad I reminded you to post this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! I am REALLY hoping Santa works his magic and my deluxe illustrated Harry Potter arrives this week! I preordered it months ago, but was told on release day it was backordered, guessing due to all the preorders or whatever. So my fingers are crossed and breath held that it arrives Friday like they said! It's been a loooooooooong wait as it is! And that's just from last month to now! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete