Stacking the Shelves #109

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
 
I know what you're thinking...you left to England and are still accumulating books?! Both of these books arrived within 48 hours of me leaving for London and I brought one of them with me as my ONLY physical book to read from home, thank you very much. *pats self on back* I am very proud of myself.


From Publisher (Thank you S&S!)
The Imposter Queen by Sarah Fine
I loved this book so much, so to have a finished copy is amazing!

From Publisher For Review
The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury (Thank you Penguin!)
I have been anticipated this book for ages, so I cannot wait to dig in! 

Did you add any books to your shelves this week? If so, link below! <3

8 comments:

  1. I'm getting curious about The Forbidden Wish! Feel like I've been seeing it for ages now! LOL! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they got sent out recently so I am sure many other bloggers are like OMG BOOK! READ IT NOW!

      I know I am haha

      Delete
  2. The Imposter Queen was amazing. I loved it. Great haul.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% agree, Grace!

      Thanks for stopping by <3

      Delete
  3. Oh you show such restraint by only bringing one book with you! The Forbidden Wish looks gorgeous. I hope you like it. I added The Museum of Heartbreak and The Night We Said Yes to my bookshelf. :) TNWSY is an ARC I've wanted for my collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT WAS SO HARD! But I was already barely under the weight limit so I had to be realistic so one book it was.

      Congrats on getting the ARC for your collection!

      Delete
  4. I'm hearing great things about The Imposter Queen. It's usually not my type of book but I'm being drawn to it for some reason. Maybe my taste is changing. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved THE IMPOSTER QUEEN so much! It's been killer just waiting for my review to go up for the end of the month as part of the tour.

      Delete