Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Oh, the shame. It is all too real right now. I am back to being sad I only managed to read 55 books in 2015.
2. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera- I have a tendency to avoid books written by my friends out of fear, and I really need to get over that because this book taunted me on my shelf ever since its release.
3. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge- A fairytale retelling that I failed to read?! What?! I mean...my copy did get ruined when there was a leak above my bookshelf but that's no excuse.
4. Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli- I just need to read this book, okay? It won awards because it is so important and I need to read it.
5. Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider- I loved Schneider's debut and listed it as one of my faves of its year, so I don't know why I am so scared to read this one.
6. Uprooted by Naomi Novik- This just seems like such a me book, and me is disappointed I didn't read.
7. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff- IT IS JUST SO BIG IT CAN PRACTICALLY BE A MURDER WEAPON, OKAY!?!? That's kind of intimidating.
8. Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry- McGarry is a go to for YA romance and I want it in my life!
9. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo- I have no way to excuse my behavior with skipping this one. I am sorry.
10. The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick- I love this book's prequel so much and when I saw people weren't liking this one I shied away so hard. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. I must get to it eventually though!
Don't forget to share your TTT lists with me in the comments below! Tell me, did anyone else shame themselves a million times while putting together this post?