Top Ten Books Coming Up On My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

So I moved this week's topic around a bit because it was easier. Am I going to get into trouble? haha

1. The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury- This is the only book I brought from the US with me to London. I am 100% sure it is going to blow my mind.

2. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman- The fairytale retelling nerd in me is much excite.

3. Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell- S&S is killing it with the fairytale retellings this season!

4. Defending Taylor by Miranda Kenneally- I will read anything Kenneally writes, as she already knows. The teasers she has been sending me for this one have been ridiculous!

5. The Deal by Elle Kennedy- Dana has told me a lot about this series and even offered to Kindle Share her books with me, so I am definitely going to take her up on that offer!


6. Proposal by Meg Cabot- It came out today! I cannot wait to read it! I promised myself I would not buy many books in London, but I am springing for this ebook because NEED.

7. The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye- This looks like a Lili book if a Lili book ever existed.

8. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab- It's Queen Schwab's return to YA. I cannot resist.

9. Leaving Amarillo by Caisey Quinn- I have this book directly on my laptop, so something tells me it will be read relatively soon in a boring class. Sorry...okay, kinda sorry...but not really.

10. Tell The Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan- I cannot resist the temptation! Must. Read. Soon.

It comes as no surprise to me that this list is dominated by fantasy, but I am pleasantly surprised to see some contemporary romance on here since it is a genre I was hoping to explore more of this year! Do we have any soon to be read books in common? Don't forget to link your own TTT posts below.

7 comments:

  1. OOoh I need to go get The Proposal!! And oooh I soo want to read Blackhearts and The Forbidden Wish!! I love Peter Pan retellings and Unhooked was really good!! Hope you enjoy all these soon!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just came out yesterday so you can get it! I don't like paying for novellas, but I can drop 2 dollars on this one, you know?

      You are making me so excited for Unhooked! I am on the blog tour! <3

      Delete
  2. There are so many here I want to read!!! Especially the retellings and This Savage Song! I am excited for the new Mediator book, though I haven't read the series yet. I love Meg Cabot's writing, and I just recently got the other 5 books that I needed. So I am planning to binge read the first 6 books in the series soon! (I'm really excited!)
    Great picks!
    Stephanie @ My Bookish Itinerary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I binged the first six a few years ago, and then freaked out when I found out there would be a seventh...and then freaked out some more when I found out they were engaged in the seventh and it would be adult! I have already read book 7 and loved it, so I am expecting the novella to be wow-worthy!

      Delete
  3. I had a Nook gift card so I used some of it to download The Deal the other day. Everyone as been reading and snarking and loving? that series lately so I figured I'd grab it now and I'd have it handy for when I need a silly romance. I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Dana just sent it to me on Kindle as a loan for the next two weeks, so I am excited to dive in. I see a lot of people happy over it, and I need some romance in my life.

      Delete
  4. I am so excited for The Crown's Game and The Forbidden Wish! And I just finished The Deal, it was so good. Great list, Lili. :)
    #Commenting365

    ReplyDelete