Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
So I moved this week's topic around a bit because it was easier. Am I going to get into trouble? haha
1. The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury- This is the only book I brought from the US with me to London. I am 100% sure it is going to blow my mind.
2. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman- The fairytale retelling nerd in me is much excite.
3. Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell- S&S is killing it with the fairytale retellings this season!
4. Defending Taylor by Miranda Kenneally- I will read anything Kenneally writes, as she already knows. The teasers she has been sending me for this one have been ridiculous!
5. The Deal by Elle Kennedy- Dana has told me a lot about this series and even offered to Kindle Share her books with me, so I am definitely going to take her up on that offer!
6. Proposal by Meg Cabot- It came out today! I cannot wait to read it! I promised myself I would not buy many books in London, but I am springing for this ebook because NEED.
7. The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye- This looks like a Lili book if a Lili book ever existed.
8. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab- It's Queen Schwab's return to YA. I cannot resist.
9. Leaving Amarillo by Caisey Quinn- I have this book directly on my laptop, so something tells me it will be read relatively soon in a boring class. Sorry...okay, kinda sorry...but not really.
10. Tell The Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan- I cannot resist the temptation! Must. Read. Soon.
It comes as no surprise to me that this list is dominated by fantasy, but I am pleasantly surprised to see some contemporary romance on here since it is a genre I was hoping to explore more of this year! Do we have any soon to be read books in common? Don't forget to link your own TTT posts below.