Truthwitch Pen Pal Blog Tour



Today is the last day of the Truthwitch Pen Pal blog tour! For those who don't know what has been happening, Susan's UK and US publishers came together and created this blog tour. They paired up a few UK bloggers with a few US bloggers to work together on thinking of a question for Susan to answer. I was paired up with UK blogger Beth of Words From a Reader and I highly recommend checking out her fun blog! Don't forget to read my review here as you check out these amazingly gorgeous covers! I am in serious cover love!!!

What inspired the concept of this witchy world?

In 2010, I couchsurfed across Slovenia, Croatia, and Austria with a friend of mine. It was AMAZING. Not only were the people of each country incredible, but the landscape! Oh wow, I’ve never been so captivated by a landscape like I was in Croatia—specifically in Dubrovnik. The rocky shorelines and turquoise water, the walled cities and blistering sun…It all stayed with me long after I’d left, and I knew that one day I would set a book there. forward three years: I was sitting down to flesh out a new idea about best friends who save the world. I thought back to Dubrovnik and the Adriatic, and as I started to research the history of the land, I just knew I had found a spark for the Witchlands.

Buy on Amazon or Barnes and Noble today! 

Thank you for stopping by Susan! It is always lovely to have you on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment