Waiting on Wednesday #60: The one where a badass heroine grows up

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

WARNING: DO NOT READ THE SYNOPSIS OF THIS BOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT READ ALL OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES. IT CONTAINS SPOILERS!

My pick of the week is...
Remembrance by Meg Cabot

Series: The Mediator #7
Publication Date: February 2, 2016
Publisher: William Morrow
Reading Level: Adult
In REMEMBRANCE, the seventh installment of the Mediator series, all Susannah Simon wants is to make a good impression at her first job since graduating from college (and becoming engaged to Dr. Jesse de Silva).

But when she stumbles across an ancient murder, old ghosts—and ex-boyfriends—aren’t all that come back to haunt her.

REMEMBRANCE will be the first ever adult installment of the Mediator, published by William Morrow, the adult division of HarperCollins, the company that brought you the YA books in the series.

Why I Am Waiting

The Mediator series is the first series that I have ever binged, and I loved it so hard. It took me on a crazy six book adventure, and the second I heard there would be a seventh I flipped out. But when I found out that it is an adult book years after where the sixth book left off, I flipped out. Why? SUZ AND JESSE ARE ENGAGED! The romance that took so long to build is coming to an epic conclusion with a ton of fun paranormal stuff as always. Just agh, I can't. I am ordering a copy home to my parents even though I am gone and will hunt one down here in London just because I cannot wait to read this one. I need it in my life, like, now. Immediately. Pronto.

Update: I have read this book, and it is everything I wanted it to be!

Are you equally as excited for this book as me? Is there another book you are even more excited about? Please share your thoughts with me below!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes!! LOOOOOVED this one!! I loooooove The Mediator series and this book was just superb!!! EEP!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ALL OF THE SUZE AND JESSE SHIPPING! <3

      Delete