Waiting on Wednesday #67

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

My pick of the week is...
Romancing The Nerd by Leah Rae Miller

Publication Date: April 5, 2016
Publisher: Entangled Teen

Reading Level: Young Adult
Dan Garrett has become exactly what he hates—popular. Until recently, he was just another live-action role-playing (LARP) geek on the lowest run of the social ladder. Cue a massive growth spurt and an uncanny skill at taking three-point shots in basketball and voila…Mr. Popular. It’s definitely weird.

And the biggest drawback? Going from high school zero to basketball hero cost Dan the secret girl-of-his-dorky dreams.
A tuba-playing nerd with an eclectic fashion sense, Zelda Potts’s “Coolness” stat is about minus forty-two. Dan turning his back on her and the rest of nerd-dom was brutal enough, but when he humiliates her at school, Zelda decides it’s time for a little revenge—dork style. Nevermind that she used to have a crush on him. Nevermind that her plan could backfire big time.
It’s time to roll the dice…and hope like freakin’ hell she doesn’t lose her heart in the process.

Why I Am Waiting

I just found out this book existed and I screeched in excitement. Back in 2013, when I was still a baby blogger, I fell in love with Miller's debut, The Summer I Became A Nerd. I mean, my review is with my old centered formatting and everything! Either way, I adored this quirky tale about nerds and so did the world. It has over 7,000 Goodreads reviews, after all. Now, three years later, Miller has another nerd-tastic book coming out and I am all over it this summer! Here's to cute, entertaining reads full of nerdom, fluff, and infinite smiles. This is what Leah Rae Miller is good at.

~*~*~

Are you equally as excited for this book as me? Is there another book you are even more excited about? Please share your thoughts with me below!

4 comments:

  1. Cute pick! Not my kind of read but hope you thoroughly enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 It's harking back to my old days as a new blogger in 2013! haha

      Delete
  2. This looks like an interesting book. I will need to look into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks super interesting to me!

      Delete