Stacking the Shelves #111

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I promise myself I wouldn't accumulate a ridiculous amount of books while over here in the UK. So far I have been pretty good about that. That doesn't stop books from somehow finding me, though, or for landing on my doorstep back in the states for that matter.

Gifted from Hannah
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
 Hannah knows of my immense love for this book, and gifted me this gorgeous UK copy. This cover of Liesel dancing with Death gives me chills whenever I look at it. I can't wait to bring it home and display it proudly on my shelf!

Won from a Giveaway
This Raging Light by Estelle Laure limited edition UK galley
Jo was awesome enough to nominate me for a kindness giveaway and I somehow won! I never win anything! haha The prize was a beautiful UK galley of THIS RAGING LIGHT, which I am so excited to read. Thank you, Jo!

Traded with Brianna
Noggin by John Corey Whaley
I made this trade with Brianna prior to coming to England and my book finally arrived in the mail! I cannot wait to dive in when I get home. I have read Whaley's newest, HIGHLY ILLOGICAL BEHAVIOR, and really enjoyed it, so this is one of my most anticipated reads of the summer!

~*~*~

What do you think of the books I have added to my shelves. What have you added to YOUR shelves? Don't forget to link up your posts in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Those are new to me ones! Hope you love each and every one of them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got some TBR catch up to do girl ;)

      Delete
  2. I want that UK edition of The Book Thief too! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got 2 UK editions now *covers eyes* ALL OF THE BOOKS

      Delete