Stacking the Shelves #112

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I know, I know. You are probably wondering how I am managing to post an STS post while in London when I swore I wouldn't accumulate anymore books unless I came here planning to buy them. Well, it just so happens that all but one of the below books were shipped to my home in the states, so I only have to carry one home. I am proud of the way I am cheating this system. ;)

Gifted from Bekka (Thank you!)
signed A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab
Special Edition Rhys card

Gifted from my Mom (Thank you!)
 My Mom knows that my love for this book knows no bounds, so her contributions to my collection are something I am forever thankful for! <3 

~*~*~

Have you read any of these? What are your thoughts? I can honestly say I love every book that got added to my shelves this week! What did you add to your shelves this week? Link below so I can discover some new books for myself!

1 comment: