Waiting on Wednesday #70

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

My pick of the week is...
The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson

Publication Date: August 2, 2016
Publisher: Henry Holt & Co (BYR)
Reading Level: Young Adult
Lia and Rafe have escaped Venda and the path before them is winding and dangerous - what will happen now? This third and final book in The Remnant Chronicles is not to be missed.

Bestselling author Mary E. Pearson's combination of intrigue, suspense, romance and action make this a riveting page turner for teens.

Why I Am Waiting

Did you read the ending of book two?! Did it make you ridiculously excited/anxious/nervous for book three?! Yeah, me too, hence why I need this book in my life, like, yesterday. Plus, look at the amazingly awesome cover. Bask in its glory. Prepare for the epic tale and probably battles within its pages. Mentally prepare yourself for the fact that this killer trilogy is unfortunately coming to an end. I never want it to end, BUT I NEED THIS BOOK NOW. Mary E. Pearson is ridiculously good at inspiring conflicting emotions, that's for sure.

~*~*~

Are you equally as excited for this book as me? Is there another book you are even more excited about? Please share your thoughts with me below!

2 comments:

  1. YESSSS!!!! Cannot wait for this one! I need it sooooo much right now!! LOL!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to read this series for a while, it sounds amazing! I hope you love this book ^_^ Wonderful pick!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete