I can't afford to host a giveaway to commemorate this occasion, as I am still wasting my money in Europe and returning home in 4 days to not so great things and some pretty amazing things simultaneously. Instead, I just want to run through some numbers and smile.
- Lili's Reflections is 4 years old.
- It has 350,000 page views, and this is post number 1,008.
- I have over 6,000 followers across all platforms.
- I have read 305 books since starting this blog.
- I have been acknowledged in the back of 2 books.
- 1 high school graduation, with a college graduation coming in 7 months.
- 3 years of college (6 semesters, yo!)
- 5 completed internships with 2 more about to happen this summer
- 3 different jobs
- 18 weeks spent living on a different continent
- 3 BEA attendances and 2 New York Comic Con attendances
- 3 terrible roommates that I only survived with your thoughts and support
- and COUNTLESS friendships
But, most importantly, I want to thank my readers. You have stuck with me through a lot, including weird periods in my life that were traumatic or way emotional. The next 7 months are going to be the most intense of my life with my early college graduation looming and the completion of my thesis hanging over my head, so the future of my blog is questionable. But I know you will stick by me, and for that I am forever grateful.
Thank you for letting my blog live to be four years old. Here's to future and infinite warm fuzzies!