Stacking the Shelves #113: In which I somehow accumulate all of the books

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

For someone trying really hard not to accumulate books, they just tend to fall into my lap. Thank you, friends, for letting me borrow some! Makes my quasi book buying ban in the UK bearable! The last 2 weeks here are going to be full of reading!

Borrowed from Caitlin (Thank you!)
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
See How They Run by Ally Carter

Borrowed from Debbie (Thank you!)
Radio Silence by Alice Oseman

Borrowed from my friend Sarah (Thank you!)
Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell

Downloaded from HarperCollins Edelweiss (Thank you!)
Frazzled by Booki Vivat
Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake 
Diplomatic Immunity by Brodi Ashton

Bought 
To be honest, I just really wanted one of these on my bookshelves so I splurged!

Hachette UK Children's Books with Bite Preview (Thank you!)
The Bone Sparrow by Zana Fraillon
Songs About A Girl by Chriss Russell
Notes on Being Teenage by Rosaling Jana
The Hawkweed Prophecy by Irena Brignull
Orangeboy by Patrice Lawrence

~*~*~

Have you heard of any of these books or read them yourself? What were your thoughts? Comment in the section below!

2 comments:

  1. Oh nice! Lots of Three Dark Crowns going around! Cannot wait to read that one! Keeping my fingers crossed for an approval...or getting it at BEA! Whichever works is fine with me! LOL! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have an amazing time at BEA! I am for sure bummed that I cannot attend myself!

      Delete