Stacking the Shelves #114: All the stuff that came while I was gone

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I accumulated a lot of books at home while I was away! I couldn't believe how awesome it was to come home to these pretties! <3 My sister and I got bored and attempted a books in bed instagram picture that failed epicly if you want to see them all in one place:



Gifted from my Aunt (Thank you!)
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
Stars Above by Marissa Meyer

Gifted from my Mom (Thank you!)
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak 10th anniversary edition

Won from Bekka (Thank you!)
The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Choski

Gifted from Danielle (Thank you!)
Blood For Blood by Ryan Graudin
Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi

For Review From Bloomsbury (thank you!)
Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige

For Review from Macmillan (Thank you!) 
Nemesis by Anna Banks
The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia
Blood Red Snow White by Marcus Sedgwick
Rebel Genius by Michael Dante DiMartino
A Darkly Beating Heart by Lindsay Smith
Finding Perfect by Elly Swartz

Gifted from Bekka (Thank you!)
signed A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab

For Review from Simon and Schuster (Thank you!)
The Imposter Queen by Sarah Fine

Traded with Brianna (Thank you!)
Noggin by John Corey Whaley

~*~*~

I recently added A LOT to my shelves because of how long I was abroad. Have you read any of these? What did you think? What did YOU add to your shelves? Comment below with your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. Niiiiice!! Can't wait to read ACOMAF, Stars Above, and Nemesis! I have 2/3 in my stacks!! Hope you enjoy all these incredible new reads!


    My STS will be up tomorrow, stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete