Ten Characters I Want to Revisit 10 Years After Meeting Them

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

This was such a hard list to make because I want to revisit everyone! So, I decided to limit myself to stand-alones or completed series because I still get to revisit characters in series that have ended. 

In no particular order...

1. Solomon from Highly Illogical Behavior by John Corey Whaley- This book comes out in a few days and absolutely everyone should read it. I adored it to pieces! Solomon is agoraphobic and the book chronicles an important portion of his life. He's trying to grow, but his mind simply won't let him. The book leaves us with a lot of hope and I love how it ended, but I would love to properly experience Solomon's future a decade later for myself because I loved his characterization so much. If you do not know what I am talking about, please feel free to read my review.

2. Jonah Griggs from Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta- I just always want to know what is happening with one of my favorite love interests ever. I want him to be happy. And I want to know every detail of that happiness like the creepy reader that I am.

3. Vivi from When We Collided by Emery Lord- Vivi is at the forefront of my mind recently because of her complex characterization. Her world is full of color, but it can also be very bleak because of her bipolar disorder. I just want her to be happy, and she tends to run from happiness a lot of the time. I am wondering if she's learned and grown from this, so I'd love to see where she is at in life in a decade.

4. Nancy Drew from Nancy Drew by Carolyn Keene- I grew up with Nancy and loved her to pieces. I want to know what my first ever favorite sleuth is like as an adult. I bet she's on the level of a female Sherlock, don't you?

5. Suze and Jesse from The Mediator Series by Meg Cabot- I know, I know! We just got book seven that was a fast forward of five years. Well, now I need to know what happens a decade after that?!?!

6. Cinder and co. from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer- I am cheating because I picked a huge group of people for this one, but I just love them so much! I want to know more! I never want this series to end! Fast forward to a sequel trilogy please and thank you!

7. Froi from The Lumatere Chronicles by Melina Marchetta- I adored Finnikin, Froi, and Quintana, but Froi is the character that forever remains at the forefront of my mind. I want to know what is going on in his world. The way book three left off, we have some serious closure, but how much would differ in kingdoms in ten years? The answer is a lot. Marchetta should totally explore this!

8. Roar from Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi- He was such a complex character, and I loved him for it. Sure, we spent a lot of time reading about Perry and and Aria because they were the main characters, but he was a huge part of the story and I always want to know more when it has to do with him.

9. Max Vadenburg from The Book Thief- I know the movie gives us some closure, but I want to know what happens to Max post-Holocaust and before he and Liesel grow old. He had a life, and I want to know everything about it.

10. Jude and Noah from I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson- I was so captivated by this story, and I loved these twins dearly. I want to know what the next chapter in their life is. We spent the book learning so much about their past and present, so it's time to learn about their future.

~*~*~

Have you read any of these books? If so, do you want to learn more about these characters too? Don't forget to leave your own TTT post in the comments below! As always, every comment is appreciated. <3

2 comments:

  1. I'll never say no to more Jesse and Suze!! Book 7 was delightful and so ready for more now!!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never get enough of the whole Lunar Chronicles crew and I would love to see more of them! More about Max would be great too. That is one of my favorite books and I'd love to get to know him better.

    ReplyDelete