Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of the Year

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

There are so many amazing sounding books coming out in the rest of the year! It was so hard to pick just ten! You know...aside from this one:



In no particular order...

~*~*~

1. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab- It's Queen Schwab, do I really need to say anything else?
2. The Sun is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon- Yoon's debut novel wowed me in unexplainable ways, so I am so excited for her sophomore novel!

3. The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid- I have loved Kincaid since INSIGNIA came out, but this book sounds RIDICULOUS in the best way possible.
4. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff- Forget the gorgeous cover, just look at the synopsis and begin dying in anticipation alongside me.

5. Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige- Hi fairytale retelling, please sign me up.
6. Bright Smoke, Cold Fire by Rosamund Hodge Oh wait, another fairytale retelling by a seasoned pro that has a tendency to skew towards the dark side? Sign me up x2.
7. Heartless by Marissa Meyer- Another fairytale retelling by a seasoned pro that skews dark?! Sign me the heck up x3.

8. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake- Blake is amazing when it comes to dakr atmospheres, and I happen to be a huge sucker for dark atmospheres.
9. Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter- A Russian fairytale?! ALL OF THE YES!
10. PS I Like You by Kasie West- There is nothing like a fluffy Kasie West contemporary.

Bonus 1: Caraval by Stephanie Garber- I know the book doesn't come out until early January, but I am counting it because it's probably the book I am most excited for.
Bonus 2: Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi- I have already read this one, so I suppose it does not count. In case you're wondering, I loved it.

~*~*~

Are you eagerly anticipating any of these? Do you have any recommendations for me? Comment below with your thoughts and links to your own post!

2 comments:

  1. So much Caraval! Definitely missing something here! Can't wait for the reviews though! And ooh so many I can't wait to read here either! This Savage Song, Three Dark Crowns, Heartless, Bright Smoke, Cold Fire!! I've got a few in my review pile, but still haven't gotten to them yet! It's so stressful trying to pick the next read these days! LOL! Hope you love all of these later this year!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Savage Song was great! I have copies of The Sun Is Also A Star, The Diabolic, Heartless, Stealing Snow, Vassa in the Night, Three Dark Crowns, Caraval, and Furthermore. I am SUPER EXCITED for Nevernight & P.S. I Like You! Great list Lili!

    ReplyDelete