Top Ten Series I Can't Wait to Binge

Top Ten Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

Today's topic is a freebie, so I am choosing to attack some series that I can't wait to binge. I've realized that I am just so much better a binging series than waiting for the next book. In no particular order...

1. The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan- I vow to read anything given to me by the author of Percy Jackson, even if it takes a while.

2. The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater- I read book one and enjoyed it, but also found myself thoroughly confused...though I attribute this to the fever I was running while reading it. Now that book 4 is out, it's time for a proper binge.

3. The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh- This duology sounds freaking amazing. I don't know what else to say. I'm so excited to have it in my life!

4. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows- Another duology that everyone raves about. I can't wait to dive in!

5. The Parasol Protectorate by Gail Carriger- I've owned this box set for years, and it's time to dust it off and put it to good use. Carriger is hilarious and witty, and I always love her worlds.

6. The Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter- I loved this series growing up, but I never finished it because my memory grew fuzzy. Time to remedy this mistake.

7. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski- I read book one and championed it, but was told book two had a major cliffy and to hold off until book three's release. Well, now that it's here, I'm ready for it!

8. Off-Campus by Elle Kennedy- Everyone needs a little romance in their lives. I think this will be my serving.

9. Song of the Lioness by Tamora Pierce- I have read the first book and enjoyed it, but didn't love it. However, the fandom love for this series is ridiculously strong, so I can't wait to get behind it for myself one day!

10. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir- Hello, fantasy. My name is Lili. I know I will love you, and I'm a bit of a dunce for waiting so long to read you.

~*~*~

Have you read any of your series? What did you think? Leave your thoughts in the comments below!

14 comments:

  1. Oooh very nice! I still need to finish TW&TD series! ie read all the novellas and the second book! LOL! LOVED The Parasol Protectorate Series!! An Ember in the Ashes was another amazing one!! Didn't really care for The Orphan Queen but hopefully you will! And I really enjoyed The Winner's Curse trilogy far more than I thought I would! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these books, but I do enjoy a great binge reading session. I usually try to wait until all books are out to start a series, unless I really can't wait to read the book. Good luck and Happy Reading!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have developed the same habit!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read those books but I do have a few of them. I need to squeeze in some binge reading. Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should definitely read An Ember in the Ashes & The Wrath and the Dawn, I adore both of those books! I also really want to read The Raven Boys! Great list!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, so many amazing series. I love Gallagher Girls, The Winner's Curse (you were definitely right to wait for book 3), and The Wrath and the Dawn. I just recently read The Raven Cycle for the first time (although it was prior to The Raven King's release), and it was super good too. But yeah, you definitely need a clear mind, lol.

    My TTT (I talked about series, too!): http://bookworm716.blogspot.com/2016/06/top-ten-tuesday-series-i-plan-to-finish.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I can't really describe book 1 due to my lack of clear mind...haha

      Delete
  6. So I've read all but the last book for The Lost Hero & The Raven Boys. I haven't started The Wrath and the Dawn or The Winner's Curse yet (even though I have both). YOU MUST READ THE ORPHAN QUEEN IT IS AMAZING! I recently added The Deal to my TBR- I'm excited! I just got a copy of Soulless. ALSO OMG YES YOU MUST READ MORE TAMORA PIERCE YES YES YES. And, rounding it out with An Ember in the Ashes? Yes I approve!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I will read them all! I swear!

      Delete
  7. READ THE HEROES OF OLYMPUS SERIES. READ THE ORPHAN QUEEN. READ THE OFF-CAMPUS SERIES. READ SONG OF THE LIONESS. Ahem. Basically, just read these series. You won't regret it!!!

    ReplyDelete