Stacking the Shelves #114

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Holy cow! I didn't realize how many books have managed to land on my doorstop the past few weeks! I've already dived right into this huge stack, and I am loving it.

From Simon & Schuster (Thank you!)
The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid
Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman

For Review from Random House (Thank you!)
Holding Up The Universe by Jennifer Niven

Gifted from Jessie (Thank you!)
Remembrance by Meg Cabot
How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather
Spindle by E.K. Johnson
The Forgetting by Sharon Cameron
Last Seen Leaving by Caleb Roehrig

Borrowed from Dana (Thank you!)
The Deal by Elle Kennedy
The Mistake by Elle Kennedy
The Score by Elle Kennedy

Taken from Work
Arabella of Mars by David D. Cameron
738 Days by Stacey Kade
Flying by Carrie Jones
Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter

~*~*~

Have you read any of these books? What did you think? Don't forget to share your own STS posts in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh very nice! Very nice indeed! I still need to read Blackhearts myself, but I've heard good things! Might wait for its sequel, as I "think" its a duology! I've been getting in the habit of waiting to binge the duologies! LOL!

    I'm curious about The Diabolic and Last Seen Leaving! Been seeing a lot of them lately and I'm pretty curious about the two of them!

    And OMG! I LOVED Remembrance!! The Mediator series was my absolute favorite growing up as it was one of the only Paranormal YA reads around! My teenage years were dark and scary without all those "monster" reads! LOL! Remembrance was just awesome in my opinion! It felt like Veronica Mars in some ways as you finally get to see the gang again!!

    Hope you enjoy all the awesome new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete