Stacking the Shelves #115

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

These past 2 weeks I somehow managed to accumulate many more books then expected!

Bought
This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab

Blogbound Con (Thank you, pubs and organizers!)
Scythe by Neal Shusterman
We Know It Was You by Maggie Thrash
Moon Chosen by P.C. Cast
Fate of Flames by Sarah Raughley
All The Rage by Courtney Summers
We Are Still Tornadoes by Michael Kun and Susan Mullen

Edelweiss (Thank you, Harper!)
The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee
Bright Smoke, Cold Fire by Rosamund Hodge
Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst

Gifted from Andi (thank you!)
All Lined Up by Cora Carmack

Traded with Mary (thank you!)
My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows

~*~*~

Have you read any of these books? I have read the last 2 at this point and I cannot wait to dive into the others! If you can't tell, I am on a huge fantasy kick right now (Hey, Harper!!!!!) and there was just so many cool books at blogbound! I used to love the House of Night series until it went to double PoV, so I got super excited when I saw MOON CHOSEN alongside some killer S&S fantasies and amazing looking Griffin Teen contemporaries! *breathes in and out* Let's do this! 

1 comment:

  1. I know sometimes we acquire so many books. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete