Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
READ ALL OF THESE UNDERRATED BOOKS NOW! Please, and thank you.
Late Edit: I just realized how much MG is on this list and that makes me sad. :(
1. My Lady Jane by Jodi Meadows, Brodi Ashton, and Cynthia Hand- This book is so creative and imaginative and downright hilarious. I loved every minute of it, and I think pretty much anyone else will too.
2. The Imposter Queen by Sarah Fine- I have been with Sarah since her debut novel, SANCTUM, and I freaking adore her. With that in mind, I think this is her best book yet, and I'm shocked it's not at 2000 ratings on Goodreads!
3. Play On by Michelle Smith- Baseball, romance, and tough subjects. What more could you want from a food contemporary these days?
4. A Curious Tale of the In-Between by Lauren DeStefano- A super imaginative middle grade novel that I loved! I can't wait to read the sequel.
5. Because You'll Never Meet Me by Leah Thomas- Speaking of super imaginative...I loved this book so much I couldn't even write a review because it made me forget how to word. Just read it, love it, bask in it.
6. 738 Days by Stacey Kade- This book was unexpectedly addicting and amazing. I adored every minute of it!
7. The Castle Behind Thorns by Merrie Haskell- Another fantastical middle grade novel that blew me away years ago. I was shocked when I stumbled upon it without seeing much hype, and to this day I don't understand why it isn't huge.
8. Hook's Revenge by Heidi Schulz- Yup! More MG! But this one is a Captain Hook retelling with an amazing friendship and I died of happiness while reading it.
9. Radio Silence by Alice Oseman- A really great book from the UK that explores fandoms, fanbases, the Internet, anonymity, and friendship. It
10. Perijee and Me by Ross Montgomery- If Studio Ghibli published books, this would be it.
If you haven't read these books, I think you should change that ;). Don't forget to link your own TTT posts in the comments below!