Stacking the Shelves #116

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

So many books, such little time to read!

For Review From Bloomsbury (Thank you!)
The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles
Game On by Michelle Smith 

For Review From Random House (Thank you!)
And I Darken by Kiersten White

Bought
The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson
Proposal by Meg Cabot
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by JK Rowling, John Tiffany, and Jack Thorne

Gifted From Paige (Thank you!)
Gemina by Jay Kristoff & Amie Kaufman
signed Caraval by Stephanie Garber
Heartless by Marissa Meyer
The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon

Borrowed from a Friend
My Sister Rosa by Justine Larbalestier

~*~*~

I am super excited to hop into all of these books and I'm thankful I've already finished a few of them because SUCH LITTLE TIME. AHHHHHH! Anyway, have you read any of these books? What did you think? Comment below with your thoughts! <3

2 comments:

  1. My Sister Rosa sounds SO GOOD. So, if that's one of the ones you've read already, I'm really hoping that you liked it! Also, yay for Game On! I'm excited that it's finally being released. I loved Play On!

    Happy Reading! ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did read MY SISTER ROSA and def enjoyed it! A lot of people don't know what it is, so I am so happy to see someone who does!

      Delete