Stacking the Shelves #117

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I am so excited for each and every one of these books.

From Random House For Review (Thank you!)
Glitter by Aprilynne Pike
I loved her WINGS series growing up, so I will always read anything Pike writes!

From Simon and Schuster For Review (Thank you!)
The Littlest Bigfoot by Jennifer Wiener
This was a surprise piece of bookmail, but I am all about it. It looks amazing!


Taken from Work (Thank you!)
Alcatraz vs. The Evil Librarians by Brandon Sanderson
The Scrivener's Bones by Brandon Sanderson 
The Knights of Crystallia by Brandon Sanderson
The Shattered Lens by Brandon Sanderson
The Dark Talent by Brandon Sanderson
I am currently bingeing this series and it is rocking my socks off! Everyone, give it a chance!

Bought
Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat
I loved this book! My library has book 3 but not book 2, so if anyone can lend book 2 I'd be forever indebted!

~*~*~

Have YOU read any of these books? What did you think? Don't forget to link
your own STS posts below! <3

2 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Just read Glitter two weeks ago! I really liked it! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I grew up reading Pike's work so I am so excited for this one! It is darker than she initially goes what with drug dealing and whatnot so it immediately spiked my curiosity!

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete