Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
So many books...such hard choices.
1. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff- This. book. looks. so. dang. awesome.
2. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West- I am a huge fan of Kasie West contemporaries, so I can't wait to have the next one in my hands.
3. Wires and Nerves by Marissa Meyer- I will read anything by Marissa Meyer, be it book or novella. I just want it now! IKOOOOOOOOO!
4. Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat- I have been on a romance kick lately and this is a gay fantasy. I have heard amazing things about it, and I want to see what all the fuss is about.
5. Splintered by A.G. Howard- I am a sucker for retellings and I don't know why I've waited so long for this Alice in Wonderland retelling.
6. The Goal by Elle Kennedy- I need the final book in this series NOW! September is so far away.
7. Game On by Michelle Smith- I've been waiting for this book for years because of everything that happened with Spencer Hill. I can't wait to finally read it one day.
8. Outrun the Moon by Stacey Lee- I've heard amazing, amazing things about this book. I am ready for it.
9. The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkowski- I need to finish this series!
10. Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally- The only Miranda Kenneally I do not own, and I love her books so much. I skipped this one because I heard it was religious, but I love everything Kenneally writes and I need to backtrack on this decision.
Does this mean that a gift card is going to be sent my way? haha Share your own lists with some books you'd buy so I can add them to my TBR!