Top Ten Books I'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed Me A Fully Loaded Gift Card

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

So many books...such hard choices.

1. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff- This. book. looks. so. dang. awesome.

2. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West- I am a huge fan of Kasie West contemporaries, so I can't wait to have the next one in my hands.

3. Wires and Nerves by Marissa Meyer- I will read anything by Marissa Meyer, be it book or novella. I just want it now! IKOOOOOOOOO!

4. Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat- I have been on a romance kick lately and this is a gay fantasy. I have heard amazing things about it, and I want to see what all the fuss is about.

5. Splintered by A.G. Howard- I am a sucker for retellings and I don't know why I've waited so long for this Alice in Wonderland retelling.

6. The Goal by Elle Kennedy- I need the final book in this series NOW! September is so far away.

7. Game On by Michelle Smith- I've been waiting for this book for years because of everything that happened with Spencer Hill. I can't wait to finally read it one day.

8. Outrun the Moon by Stacey Lee- I've heard amazing, amazing things about this book. I am ready for it.

9. The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkowski- I need to finish this series!

10. Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally- The only Miranda Kenneally I do not own, and I love her books so much. I skipped this one because I heard it was religious, but I love everything Kenneally writes and I need to backtrack on this decision.

~*~*~

Does this mean that a gift card is going to be sent my way? haha Share your own lists with some books you'd buy so I can add them to my TBR!

5 comments:

  1. Great list! We both share Splintered this week. i just can't wait to get my hands on that book but I'm having trouble finding it in my local bookstores :(

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Cannot wait for Wires and Nerves! I could've done a whole list of perorders with this topic!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to see that I'm not the only one who hasn't checked out Splintered! I've wanted to but I still haven't purchased a copy!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, dude, I'm so with you on The Winner's Kiss! I've had that book on my TBR since it first came out... and I'm ashamed to say I haven't gotten to it yet. OOPS :(

    ReplyDelete