Stacking the Shelves #118

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This has been a crazy two weeks and I am all over it. I recently did a major shelf purge, thus inspiring me to do a few trades to complete some series on my shelves that were previously incomplete. Lots and lots and lots of books.

Gifted From a Friend
Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas

From Penguin Random House as Part of Blog Tour
The Twits by Roald Dahl 
 
Bought with a Gift Card from B&N
My Lady Jane by Brodi Ashton, Cynthia Hand, and Jodi Meadows
The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout
PS I Like You by Kasie West

Traded on #BooksForTrade (Thank you, everyone!)
PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han
Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally
Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally
Defending Taylor by Miranda Kenneally
The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows
A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard
The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
Prince's Gambit by C.S. Pacat
Kings Rising by C.S. Pacat
Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater

Bought for School
To the Lighthouse by Virgina Woolf
To be honest, I am not looking forward to reading this one. 

 
Taken from Work
Game of Shadows by Erika Lewis

~*~*~

I've hadded a lot to my shelves this week. Have you read any of these? I have LOVED some, I look forward to loving others, and in the case of Virginia Woolf, I see myself slogging through it ever so slowly. But that's what school reading is for anyway? Ack

6 comments:

  1. P.S. I Like You is such a cute book. Can't wait to see what you think! I've had Lady Midnight since it came out but I still haven't read it...now that I'm obsessed with Throne of Glass series (just started book 2!!) It's definitely going to be a while before I get to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read it yet, but a Kasie West contemporary is like my go to fluff, you know?

      You will love TOG!!! The book's just keep getting better and better.

      Delete
  2. OOoh nice! I LOVED Susan Dennard's SS&D series!! It was sooo good! As was the Winner's Kiss!! Great finale! Adored Kiss of Deception and the rest of the trilogy as well! Basically fangirling over your haul this week! LOL! Enjoy!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved both the Kiss of Deception series and SS&D! I just realized when I redid my shelves that I was missing a hardcover of one book from each, so I hunted them down!

      Delete
  3. WHOA you got SO MANY amazing books! What a great book haul! Hope you love all of them ^_^

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I will say this haul is only beat by something like BEA. I can't wait to just dive in!

      Delete