Stacking the Shelves #119

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This has been a great week for me because I got the rest of my trades in and a few surprises!

For Review From Publicist (Thank you!)
The Goal by Elle Kennedy

From Bloomsbury for Review (Thank you!)
The Secrets of Wishtide by Kate Saunders 

Gifted From Friend (Thank you!)
You Know Me Well by David Levithan and Nina LaCour

 Trades (Thank you everyone!)
 Bright Smoke, Cold Fire by Rosammund Hodge
The Reader by Traci Chee
Captive Prince by CS Pacat
The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye

~*~*~

Have you read any of these? What were your thoughts? Comment below with them!

1 comment:

  1. OOoh nice!! Quite a few new to me ones, but I loooved A Torch Against the Night and still need to read The Crown's Game. I find that I am still debating over Bright Smoke, Cold Fire. Hope you enjoy all the awesome new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete