Top Ten Books on my Fall TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

Another season...another group of killer books to look forward to!

~*~*~ 
1. Heartless by Marissa Meyer- I think this one is self-explanatory.
2. Caraval by Stephanie Garber- This is a Lili book if I've ever seen one.
3. Holding Up The Universe by Jennifer Niven- Although I haven't read Niven's debut yet, I am so excited to be on the huge blog tour for this one!

4. The Goal by Elle Kennedy- I am so ready for the last book in this series! That cover is something to look at for sure. ;)
5. The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles- Bounty hunting in YA? What? Yes please!

6. Glitter by Aprilynne Pike- I have read everything Pike has written since her Wings series and I plan on staying true to that!
7. The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon- Yoon's debut rocked my world and I am so psyched for the movie adaptation of it, so I have high expectations for her sophomore novel.
8. History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera- It's Adam! I don't think I really need to say anything else.

9. Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter- Russian fairytale retellings? SIGN ME THE HECK UP! Plus, it helps that I've encountered the author in office and she's amazingly kind.
10. Nowhere Near You by Leah Thomas- Thomas's debut flew under the radar, but was one of my favorite books ever. I can't wait to read her sophomore novel!

~*~*~

Are you as excited to read any of these as I am? Leave your TTT posts below so I can add more books to my TBR! As always, every comment is appreciated. <3

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I still need to read The Edge of Everything as well! It's sooo hard to keep up with everything these days! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely hope to read Caraval and Heartless before the year ends! And The Goal was so good. I absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete