Top Ten Favorite TV (but mostly Netflix) Binges of the past 2 years

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

This week is TV themed, so I decided to go the route of Netflix binges because why not? That's where I consume most of my media anyway. So, my top ten favorite netflix binges that I've had in the last 2 years!


1. Stranger Things- I still have one episode left so don't ruin it! But, by the time most of you read this post, I'll hopefully have watched it.

2. Jessica Jones- I watched this while I was in London and it was so dang good! I am kind of upset that we've got that Luke Cage series coming up prolonging our wait for season 2. Also, David Tennant killed it and made this show for me.

3. Breaking Bad- My first ever Netflix binge freshman into sophomore year of college. I loved every minute of it, even the gross parts that I couldn't look away from, and I about died when I got to sit in the audience for Cranston's filming of Inside the Actor's Studio!

4. Parks and Recreation- My second ever Netflix binge that happened immeditately after Breaking Bad because I needed something positive to cheer me up. This show had me on the ground dying every night. Sure, the first season was terrible, but get past it and the rest is comedy gold. Thanks for introducing me to Chris Pratt!

5. RuPaul's Drag Race- Another sickening binge that started while I was in London and followed me back to America. I AM SO READY FOR THIS ALL STAR SEASON! Two episodes in and we've already got some craziness happening!

6. Veronica Mars- My first ever binge in general, though this occurred on rented DVDs from the library. So good. So amazing. Need more movies and teenage shenanigans pronto. Plus: Logan. Yes.

7. Sherlock- A binge that I did with my friend Julia in London because we lived on Baker Street. Is it New Years yet? I need more!!!!!

8. Orphan Black- I still have about half of the 4th season, but I'm so thankful I got into this show! It's so dark and twisted but the main actress is ridiculously talented and I love her to death.

9. Orange is the New Black- I still need to catch up on the most recent season after the slightly disappointing third season. However, it did give me Ruby Rose so I can't complain.

10. Making a Murderer- I am fascinated by crime drama, especially true ones. Things like The First 48 or Dateline are often playing in the background in my home because they're horrifyingly fascinating, so it's no surprise that I love this show just as much as I loved the old Serial podcast.

~*~*~

What are your favorite Netflix binges? I always need more recommendations! I really want to watch Ms. Fisher's Murder Mysteries soon and more episodes of The Great British Bake Off!

1 comment:

  1. Nice picks! I too was late to the Veronica Mars game, but man was that show good!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete