Stacking the Shelves #120

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

~*~*~

I have barely been active this month because SO MUCH has happened. My internship surprised me by letting me go to New York Comic Con, I wrote, edited, and turned in the first ten pages of my honors thesis, I got really sick, my train line got suspended, and I've been studying for my midterms.
WHEW.

My blog has taken a temporary backseat because of that. But, I've gotten a ton of books so far this month and when in doubt, haul it out.

From New York Comic Con


 The Valiant by Lesley Livingston
Heartless by Marissa Meyer (and an awesome t-shirt!)
Hunted by Megan Spooner
Geekerella by Ash Poston
The Wish Granter by CJ Redwine
Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas
Royal Bastards by Andrew Shvarts
Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves
Roseblood by AG Howard
Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray
Shadow Run by AdriAnne Strickland
Frogkisser! by Garth Nix
A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
The Last of August by Brittany Cavallaro
Iron Cast by Destiny Soria
The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis
The Bear and The Nightingale by Katherine Arden
Girl Code by Andrea Gonzales and Sophie Houser
A Face Like Glass by Frances Hardinge
The Outliers by Kimberly McCreight

For Review From Simon and Schuster (thank you!!!)
The Cursed Queen by Sarah Fine

From Harper via Edelweiss (thank you!!!)
Spindle Fire by Lexa Hillyer
By Your Side by Kasie West
Beheld by Alex Flinn
Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
Rise of Fire by Sophie Jordan
The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli

~*~*~

This haul is spectacular, and it's just what I needed to get me back into reading! Have you read any of these or are you eagerly anticipating them just like me? I'd love to hear your thoughts below!

No comments:

Post a Comment