Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Hanukkah Bush


To start this off, I have never actually had a Christmas tree because of what it symbolizes. It's just connected to a holiday that I don't celebrate. I've always thought they were beautiful and something worth marveling when they're all done up, though, so I threw some ornaments on a bush when I was young and the Hanukkah bush was born!

Anyway, I'm really fortunate that I have been content with my reading habits lately. There are certain books I really want to read and I am reading them, and I don't really need others. This list is a combination of books that exist in galley form and in published format because I'd be happy if any magically appear beneath my Hanukkah bush!

~*~*~ 
 
1. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling- This book is so dang pretty! I just want it displayed with the rest of my HP canon collection.

2. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover- I have only ever read one Colleen Hoover, Hopeless, and I did not enjoy it that much. I want to give her another shot and this seems like the perfect book.
 
3. A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab UK cover- Yet another book necessary to complete my collection.

4. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff- I am so sad that I haven't had the chance to read htis one yet because it looks like such a Lili book. Hopefully it arrives on my doorstep soon. ;)

5. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater- I own books 1 - 3 in paperback, so this book needs to come out in paperback so I can binge please!

6. The Grift of the Magi by Ally Carter- So I just realized there's a Heist Society novella and I need it more than life itself! Does this mean there is finally going to be a book four?!

7. By Your Side by Kasie West- I read it. I loved it. I gotta own it!

8. The Midnight Star by Marie Lu- I have been putting off bingeing this series until this book is out. Now that it is, I must have it!

9. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Septys- It just looks so good! OMG

10. The Lie Tree by Francis Hardinge- I have heard such amazing things, and I want to discover them for myself!


~*~*~

What do YOU want Santa to leave under your tree?

4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I still need to read The Rose Society myself! Hope Santa brings you a few of these reads! If not all of course!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard so many things about The Lie Tree, but haven't had my chance to get my hands on a copy! And I totally get the paperback struggle with The Raven King... it's so difficult building a book collection when you have to wait for things not to be in hardcover anymore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would prefer for my collection to be in hardcover, but I got the books so late hardcovers were not an easy option anymore, you know?

      Delete